Christmas is fast approaching and you may already be buying Christmas presents. This is not an advert, nor encouragement to spend extravagantly nor buy more than you need and can afford. However, if you intend to buy from Amazon this year, could you please ensure that click on the Amazon link to the side of this page (or below) and then start buying. This ensures that the church receives around 5.5% for each purchase.
Here’s some more information:
As a member of the Amazon Associates program, St Helen’s Church now earns referral pounds for any purchases made by YOU through the Amazon link below. We can earn money from any purchase that you make through Amazon: books, CDs, Kindle books, electronics, games, toys and more – at NO additional cost to you!
So, whether it’s a purchase for yourself or your family, a birthday present, Christmas presents or even something for work, a referral fee will be added to our account.
How does it work?
- You click on the link below.
- You are directed to the Amazon store and can start browsing for books, games, toys or whatever you wish.
- You add the goods to your basket and proceed to checkout.
- Once you purchase your goods, Amazon credits our account with a referral fee (between 5-7% per sale).
- At the end of the quarter Amazon sends us a gift certificate or deposits money in our account.
Do we know who buys what?
- No, we only know what items were bought but not who bought them.
Make sure that you bookmark and return to this page before you purchase any items or click on the link on the side. This is so Amazon knows who to pay referral fees to.