How can I donate to St Helen’s?
- Standing orders are the easiest way to make regular donations to our parish. They’re a secure and convenient way to give, and they help our parish plan for the future.
- To set up a standing order, you can either:
- Use your online banking to make a one-time payment and then set up a recurring payment.
- Download a standing order form from your parish’s website and mail it to your bank or the parish.
What are the benefits of giving by standing order?
- It’s secure. Your bank will only send the money to your parish on the dates that you specify.
- It’s convenient. You don’t have to worry about carrying cash or checks to church every week.
- It’s predictable. Your parish will know how much money they can expect to receive each month, which helps them plan their budget.
- It’s tax-deductible. If you’re a UK taxpayer, you can claim Gift Aid on your donations, which means the government will add an extra 25p to every £1 you give.
If you’re interested in making a regular donation to your parish, please see below.
Print out a standing order form
If you need a copy of the standing order form to make a regular donation, please click the link below.
Standing order instruction for St Helen’s Church, Caerphilly (Microsoft Word)
The form needs to be sent or given to your bank.
It would help us greatly if you could let us know you have done this, perhaps by sending a copy of the form to Canon John also.
Alternatively if you bank online you can set up the standing order directly. The account number is 23299562 Sort code 20-18-23. Please include your surname in the description of the payment.
If you are a taxpayer by filling in the Gift Aid Form and returning it to the Canon John, the parish can reclaim 25p for every pound you donate through the Gift Aid scheme.
Gift Aid Form (PDF)
Drop us a line
Have you got any questions about the above? Just send St Helen’s Church a quick email.